Friday, March 30, 2012

Barbara Briggs, mmrsbarbara@yahoo.com


From DMF


MrsBarbara
- ID: 212350
- 34 y/o female (1977 - June - 19)
- mailna, Philippines
- English,
- yes
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Asian
- Marital status Widow


From Mrs Barbara.
After going through your profile on this site i have the desire to contact you for something important i will like you to be part of to me.
You can send me an email to my private email address as soon as i receive your mail and will reply with full details and also wait for your answer.Here is my private email address ( mmrsbarbara@yahoo.c om )

Mrs Barbara Briggs.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Dear,

I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum $2.500.000 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I inherited from my late husband (Engineer.Mr.Desmond Briggs )

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any business/ organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I am presently hospitalized here where I am undergoing treatment for my up coming breast cancer surgery operation and alternative treatment for my cardiovascular disease (stroke).

As you may wish to know there are no risks involved in this whole transaction, I therefore look forward to your early reply so that I will give you all the relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration,

Mrs.Barbara Briggs.


41.86.159.151


COBRANET-NG-20100527
Assigned By DHCP and Static for corporate users
Jack Lebbos
Plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde Street, Lekki phase 1,
Lagos,
NIgeria.


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest,

Calvary greetings and thank you for your prompt response and concerns.I am happy that you are a true christian hence the lord knows why he directed this project unto you . I believe that you will make judicious use of this fund to what I did outline in my previous email to you based on the contents of your mails herein.

I have taken this decision because it was the wish of my late husband. I want you to sincerely answer me this questions in your next mail before we proceed.
1. are you sure that you will not sit on this money and forget me?
2. are you capable of handling this money in question?

I want you therefore to promise me again that you will handle this project as I said in my previous email and then send me your full name, your phone, your id card or driving license and fax numbers so that I will submit them to the security company here for official introduction and for my late husband lawyer to process the change of ownership document on your name, which will empower the company to deliver the trunk box to you.

I will also send you the contact of the security Company so that you can relate with them directly and advise them where necessary .

For your information the security company does not know the content of the box so therefore on no account you should let them know because my late husband deposited this box that contains this as family valuables, when contacting them you will tell them that you are contact on behalf of Mrs barbara briggs about a trunk of box that was deposited in their company for security reasons that you want them to tell you the procedures on how to ship the box to you in your country.

I will tell the security Company about you as my overseas partner while I pray to God to give you the grace and strength to continue his work as you are doing and handle this project to the best of your ability to the glory of the lord and service to humanity.

Thank you and Gods continued blessings while I look forward to reading from you again and request you put me in your daily prayers.

With christian love,

Mrs barbara briggs.


xxxxxxxxxx


Greetings My Dear,

I do attach application form of claim to you below which you will fill with your detail information's and have a copy send to the SECURITY COMPANY over the release of this trunk box to you as we discussed and also a copy to me .

As soon as the SECURITY COMPANY receive the filled application form from you and also a confirmation from me,they will contact you back with this trunk box release procedures.

Note,you should avoid any further delay or mistake from your side as to guarantee us successful in this project.

Do notify me as soon as you receive any response from the SECURITY COMPANY so i can advice you on what you should do to avoid mistakes from your side.

Once again, I thank you with all my heart My dear for accepting to handle this project, My God will always be with you.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours,

Mrs Barbara Briggs.


ECO DIPLOMATIC AND SECURITY COMPANY-LONDON,
Contact person DR PETER MATHINS
Director of operation,
Email: ecodiplomats@diplomats.com
Phone: +447035960612


Gentleman,


I am Mr………………………………,today, I am applying to ECO DIPLOMATIC AND SECURITY COMPANY-LONDON, for the immediate, Clearance / Release of the Estate of Late Engineer Desmond Briggs, of United Kingdom who died on 21/08/10 with Registration Number: MTFS /ZDA-LXX10.

I have been authorized to make this request by Mrs.Barbara Briggs, Widow to the Late Engineer Desmond Briggs. Mrs.Barbara Briggs has appointed me, with the right of ownership to the Fund, which is being held in your allied Vault.

I hereby request to know from the Management of ECO DIPLOMATIC AND SECURITY COMPANY-LONDON, what I need to do as to ensure that the Fund is released and shiped to my country co-ordinate abroad.

Here is my personal information's:

1) Beneficiary Name:
2) Beneficiary Address:
3) Beneficiary Telephone Numbers:
4) Beneficiary Nationality:
5) Occupation:
6) Date Of Birth:
7) E-Mail Address:

I am hoping that the management of the EDSL will respond quickly to this "Application", and also, effect the release of the truck box as requested.

Thank You in advance and I wait to receive all the requested information about this project.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr/Ms............................…………..


Thanks For Your Understanding,


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Send the fill to the SECURITY COMPANY.
ECO DIPLOMATIC AND SECURITY COMPANY-LONDON,
Contact person DR PETER MATHINS
Director of operation,
Email: ecodiplomats@diplomats.com
Phone: +447035960612

No comments:

Post a Comment