Friday, March 30, 2012

Bobbi Kristina, bobbikristina71@yahoo.co.uk


Bei the Pic we fall over Jenna Lyons; she is the creative director of J. Crew.
http://www.zimbio.com/Jenna+Lyons



She contact 05/03/12 in 24Luv through sending a Kiss and today with a short note as


bobbikristina71
- Profile ID: 89128
- 26 y/o female (1985 - June - 11)
- manchester city, United Kingdom
- English,
- Have no children
- Ethnicity African


just got your email now

how are u doing am kristina 26 from uk manchester city..

my email

bobbikrist ina71 at yahoo. co. uk
(bobbikristina71@Yahoo.co.uk

<<<<<<<< seems Mugu is a Fan of Whitney Houston


xxxxxxxxxxxx


I was sure she can read.......... :(


Hi

Thanks for your mail kindly tell me more about you and where are you location?


41.203.64.129


GLOBACOM
GLO-Mobile Network Services
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx

I received your mail i am glad hearin back from you.. I really appreciate your lovely email and i can't wait to view your picture with that we will get to know each other more better ..

Here are my pics

No comments:

Post a Comment