Friday, March 23, 2012

Frank Lee; frank_smith515@yahoo.com




Darren Bysouth 47

from Victoria, Australia

Model, Actor


easyheart55

- 50 y/o male

- Dallas, USA

- English, English, English

- i am a Petrol chmical engeerin

- Have no children

Description:

I am Frank smith,born in Spain but grow up in Dallas TX(TX) ,obtained my degree in the University of South Kansas ,and recently live in Dallas TX, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into Petrol chemical engineering...I`m 6`0\\

Ideal match description:

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential

client-ip=72.30.239.207;

Received: from [62.196.56.135]

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:06:40 -0700 (PDT)

From: Frank Lee frank_smith515@yahoo.com

Reply-To: Frank Lee frank_smith515@yahoo.com

Subject: Hi Frank from datemefree

72.30.239.207 Inktomi Corporation Sunnyvale United States

62.196.56.135 Alternatyva S.r.l. Rome Italy


Hello....My good Friend,My name is Frank smith 55 Years old from Dallas Texas been a Divorced since Five ago.I'm an International Petrol chemical engineering for living .What am i like?I am extraordinarily unique but with some average facets. I am a hopeless romantic. Not sure about "love at first sight", but I believe in instinctive reactions to first meetings, I would enjoy watching TV while cuddled up on a couch with someone.....(especially if a cracking fire could be included). I am sensitive, sentimental, compassionate, and caring, and can be moved to tears by something highly emotional. Life has taught me some hard lessons.Take the knowledge and wisdom I've gained and combine them with my personal qualities, and you have somebody who will someday be the best thing that ever happened to someone.The one who gains my affection will find me loyal, sincere and honest. Honesty is something I value highly, and when I have met people this way before, things have not gone beyond the first meeting if they turn out to have misrepresented them self in any way. I am here to broaden my opportunities to meet someone, but at the same time I am very content with where my life is now. I am not troubled by my past life.i hope to be in a good relationship would be icing on the cake....I love easy-going, pacific and quiet people who are not full of themselves. I even like people who Are a bit clumsy and unsure... it reveals a genuine human side. I believe that perfection does not exist and I am not expecting it. Life has toughen me a little and made me realize the importance of the essential and simple things in this life.I am a bit on the marginal side with my own different idealistic and romantic views and beliefs about this life, this world. My soul sees the world the way it could be, the way it should be (equal & fair) so it makes it hard to keep faith in better days... No, I am not a pessimist, just an idealist who is being misunderstood. I believe in love, peace, harmony, tolerance, kindness, humility, understanding,fairness, justice, equality for all mankind but I am afraid I won't witness that in my lifetime.My eyes are open and they don't always like what they see.. I am an observer, philosopher, dreamer,lover whose heart is broken on a daily basis by all the worries, struggle, violence, corruption,greed, hostility, hate, injustices, destruction, indifference... I get along fine in any social settings but since I am shy and tend to be uncomfortable around most people, I tend to prefer the comfort of my own little space where I evolve freely and don't have to prove myself to people who are usually judgmental and who don't really care.I am getting tired of trying to "fit in". I am a man of few words and often prefer silence to words and noises (unless it's Mother Nature's noises). What I like: * Nature (explore National Parks, Beaches, Conservation areas, Lakes, etc..) * Walking, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, canoeing, etc... * Country drives *Photography (amateur) * Movies * Music * Browsing the World Wide Web (searching interesting and educational information) * Flea Markets...I.......have the following interests.... playing cards, going for walks, spending quiet time at home and also fishing and camping. I am an honest, trustworthy and kindhearted person and looking for someone that has the same values.I believe to build a relationship it takes a lot of work and I believe you cannot do that seeing someone just once or twice a week and I like to spend a lot of time with the special person in my life. I do not play games and I am looking for someone with the same values and goals as myself. I have a saying and that is....Life Is What You Make Of It. I will give it a shot! I am genius, passionate person, who tends to wear his heart on his shelve. I am romantic at heart, I believe that it is possible to have strong believes, and stay to true to yourself and still have fun and live life. I try to live my life being the best "me" I can be, improving as I go.I think one of the biggest gifts we are giving besides life itself is the gift of love and laughter and the biggest blessing we can find is someone who we can share our dreams with as friends, lovers, and partner in life together.I hope to get an e mail from you telling me more about yourself and some pictures of you....Bye for now..take care of yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment