Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Juliet Marry, julietmarry@rocketmail.com





Contact me today in DMF


julee
- ID: 212052
- 29 y/o female (1982 - October - 10)
- ohio, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children


Hey,my real name is Juliet Marry from U.S.A,I'm 5'6 ft tall,Brown Hair,Hazel eyes,Average body,my race is Caucasian white and i am a student.

I am searching for a Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic, and that believe in the truth and honest of love.

If you have all this qualities you can easily get back to my yahoo private email address so that i can tell you more about myself and also to send you more of my pics as well.

my email address is { julietmarry@rocketm ail.com } and you can also add me to your im list so that we can chat online and talk more better about ourlife..

Mind you, age, color or distance does not mate but only love and understanding maters alot.

Hope you are feeling cool..

julietmarry a/t r/o/c/k/e/t/m/a/i/l d/o/t c/o/m


What do you think about my pictures?


197.255.172.220


SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to Wimax Customers
Admin Contact SN
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria


xxxxxxxxxx


Thanks for your message here and also for understanding the way i wrote my email address. My real name is Juliet marry from U.S.A,I'm 5'6 ft tall,Brown Hair,Hazel eyes,Average body,my race is Caucasian white.

I am the only daughter of the family,my parent got married to each other in the state ny... I am happy i have a wonderful parent but unfortunately i lost my parent years ago in a car wreck and it sucks. its so painful coz i was unable to let them feel my impact before they died... Right now i am studying(Business Management) here in Broad-green International School precisely here in Liverpool England after i left Ashland University in the state.( Full Time)... I have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will support my dream..... to complete my dream and career. I have visited many places because i like travelling all around to see and to experience many things in life. Anyway, it has really been a dream come true for me to become a banker and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future for me ,i am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love.. i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad or cry? i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.. I would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon after all my exams here in Liverpool( ENGLAND ).. with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.. i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trustworthy and intelligent person.. i am looking for something long term relationship coz i have been hurt by a man before and i don't want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again.. i am looking for a life companion to share love with...

I need to know somethings about you now,

What do you do for a living?

How old are you now?

Whats are your full names?

How many girl friends do you have for now?

Are you ready to date or to play games on a lady like me?

When did you joined the site?

How many girls have you been communicating with since you joined the site?

Mind you, distance, age or color does not mater, what mater is love and understanding.
I will like to hear from you soon and to know if you really like my pic...
Hope to read from you soon...
Juliet..
In God I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment