Friday, March 23, 2012

Ksenia Andrew, ksenia_andrew2007@yahoo.com



Pics are stolen from Bride.ru.....(Ksenia, divorced, Ukraine)
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/ladies/888/888484P1.html



Its strange coz I was thinking its a Vlad but she contact me Wednesday in WD as


ksenia2007
- 34 y/o female (1977 May 21)
- from Dneprodzerzhinsk, Dnipropetrovsk region., Ukraine :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
- English,
- seeking a Man from 29 to 39 y/o


Hello am ksenia by name i read trough of your email and it was so interesting to me,i thinks we can be a friend or take relationship from there that why is i write you this note if you don't mind you can give me your yahoo id and give you my own and share world and photo add me as ksenia_andrew2007@yahoo.com i will wait for you on yahoo thanks



You are welcome its good to read from you have yahoo messenger so that we can talk more ion it or you can add me as ksenia_andrew2007@yahoo.com i will wait for your reply thanks


195.166.240.172

NG-LINKSERVE-971217
Linkserve Nigeria Limited
Plot 308 Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment