Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rita Dickson, ritarealgirl1000@yahoo.com



From tonight in WD


ritareal
- 26 y/o female (1985 December 10)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o


I am Rita Dickson from Senegal,I am 25 years old girl never married,After reading your profile today i choose you best among best,Bur remember that age,colour and distance has noting to do with love,Please contact me with my private email address where we can share pictures and other things, (ritarealgirl1000@yahoo.com) Am waiting for your reply soonest,



xxxxxxxxxxx


Seems they make also Nightshift in the Camp.....already her answer at 3am


Hello dearest .

Thanks for your respond .I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.I am Miss Rita Dickson 25 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr Dickson Fred(FRED INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD)in Monrovia, the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.His email address is (rev.simonpaul55@yahoo.com)
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 4,7m in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your
Phone and fax number.
Your full names and country name
Your age and your passport or identify Your phone and fax number.
Once i get this useful information,i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there ok. Have a nice time and think about me. This is the email address of the Reverend (rev.simonpaul55@yahoo.com)This is the rev.fathers number that you can use and contact me any time you want to talk with me,+221763911194.Once i hear from you again, i shall tell you more on how you will be acting on my behalf Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely
Rita,


41.83.17.143

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


My dearest xxxxxx,

Firstly, I wish to clarify you so that you will know me fully and understands the nature of this transaction. I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you are to help me. Presently, I'm residing in Dakar, republic of Senegal where I'm seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the refugees due to the crisis in my origin country, Liberia.

I'm sending you this mail from the office of the Catholic Reverend-Father here in the refugees camp, the telephone number of the Reverend-Priest is +221 763911194, you can call me through the Reverend-Father and tell him you want to speak with Rita Dickson Fred (Liberian Girl).I told the Priest about my situation and he permitted me to be accessing my mail with his office computer twice (2 times) per day. Here in the refugee camp, life is very difficult for me.

My full names are Rita Dickson,
My camp Address is: 81 Eastern Nord Foire Yoff, Dakar Senegal.
Hostel Number: Flat 14, room 8, Female Hostel.

About me:
1) I'm a single daughter of my mother, 24 years old, I grew up in Monrovia which is the capital city of my country, Liberia. I had my college certificate in the year 2003 and was admitted into University in the year 2005. I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began. During the crisis, I lost my father, mother and so many of my family members. Our house got burnt and I lost all my important documents like my birth Certificate and university ID card.

My late father deposited these amount of four Million, Seven Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,700,000.00) with one Housing Bank of Senegal (E/B) here in republic of Senegal with my name as the NEXT of KIN which I have it's deposit certificate/agreement with me here. Now, due to the existence of my situation and my present status here in republic of Senegal as a refugee, the Housing Bank of Senegal (E/B) said I can not claim these money by myself and had also advised that I should look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf for the claims. This is the reason why I decided to contact you so that you will assist me receive the deposited fund through your foreign bank account on my behalf. Your needed assistance is just to stand as the Beneficiary/Recipient of the funds, to ask the bank the possibility of transferring these fund to your bank account and to provide your full bank account details to the bank for the transfer.

I have all the information concerning my late father's bank account and the fund deposit certificate/agreement which I will send to you later. Everything concerning this transaction is very clear and transparent. The reason why I am clarifying you on more details is for you to be sincere in your heart and assist me receive the money into your bank account which I believe will be safe with you. Though I do not have experience in international transfer transactions, so there is nothing I can do without your help. I wouldn't have bordered you and seeking for your assistance if I can claim the money alone and I believe I will be helpless without a help of a foreigner as I do not have any one overseas as a friend or relation.

After the transfer of the money to your account, you will withdraw some money from the account and send to me through my camp's Reverend priest to get all my traveling documents ready to fly over to join you in your country and have a good life with you and also invest my 95% in a good business over there and will also continue back my university education, while 5% will be for you as compensation of your kind assistance.

I will fly over to your country once the money is transferred to your bank account. I will want you to think over this matter very well and think twice in your heart if you really want to help me out of this my unpleaant situation. If yes, I will live the rest of my life to appreciate your goodness and kind assistance, but if no, I suggest you make it open to me because I don't want to undergo further torture any longer as I am still facing the most darkest moment of my life here.

I will send you the bank's contact details once I receive a positive answer from you so that you will contact them and find out the possibilities of transferring this fund to your bank account on my behalf. I really appreciate your concern. I'm Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. I will prepare a draft letter which you will send to the bank on your honesty assurances and guarantees of dealing safely with me.

Yours truly,

Miss Rita Dickson

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18539&start=30

    ReplyDelete