Monday, March 26, 2012

Susan Jerry, susan_4urlove@yahoo.com




From Saturday in GFD


suslove
- ID: 54017
- 24 y/o female ( 1987 - April - 12)
- Dkar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children


Please send me an e-mail, so I will give you my pictures and tell you more about me pls

susan_4urlov e@yahoo.com
My dear
My name is Mrs. Susan jerry, i
saw your profile today
and was interested
You, I will also like to know more about it, and I want you to send an e-mail to my
E-mail address so I can give you my picture for you to know who I am, my am.Here
E-mail address (susan_4urlove@yaho o.com) I think we can from here. I am
waiting for your e-mail to my e-mail address above. Remember the distance or color
does not matter but love matters a lot in
Life
Sincerely ,
Love. (susan_4urlove@yaho o.com)



Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email. How was your day? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Susan Jerry I 'm 25, from Liberia in West Africa. 5.10ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late Dr Daniel Jerry was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Like to see yours Hoping to hear from you soonest Miss Susan


41.82.134.142


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest,
Good day to you and how are you getting on?.I do hope that you are catching up with the goodies of the day in full.Mine here is very hot and like you know we are living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev Paul Duke who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221763398763) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,

Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember aim giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have alto to tell you.I will like you to call me like i said i have alto to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest miss Susan Jerry


xxxxxxxxx


My Dearest gooday,
It's mine pleasure to know how you are doing today?.I believe all is well
with you.As for me i am doing well and i felt very happy reading your mail as i
will like to come over to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my
money to your position for a better life.

My dear i prayed and fasted when i got your contact before it was revealed to
me by God that you are the right man for me who will love and cherish me without
minding our colour difference.You can call me with this number ( 00221763398763) in the
church office and you tell Rev Paul Duke that you want to speak with me so
that we can talk more about ourselves.

My dear i want to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life as i have
seen that you are the right man for me and i will like you to help me in the
transfer of my 3.5 million dollars so that you can send me some money to prepare
my traveling document to come over to meet with you for a better life.
Honey i loved you so much and i can't wait to meet with you for the rest of
my life and i am looking towards that lovely day when i will be meeting with you
for the rest of my life after the transfer of my money to your position so that
you can send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you
for a better life.

My dear please i will like you to send an email to the bank today about the
possible transfer of my 3.5 million dollars deposited at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
LONDON which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in
Senegal.I have informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your email
so that they can transfer this money to your position for our lovely
meeting.Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money
was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR NELSON SMITH.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 00447031890944,00447031814925
Fax is,,, 0044-87049515

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing
the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the
transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed
direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united
refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer
department of the bank today with this

Email address.......................... rbstranslondo@ymail.com

....................................... royalbanklon@ymail.com

Attentioned Mr Nelson Smith the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling
him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my
3.5 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin after
which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR DANIEL JERRY
AMOUNT 3.5MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS SUSAN JERRY

God bless you as you do this today,
Your in love miss Susan,
Thanks


xxxxxxxxxxx


Good morning darling,

Honey how are you doing hopping you’re doing fine out there in your country as for me mine is very hot here am looking forward to be with you immediately after this transfer,
Honey is mine pleasure to read your lovely mail this morning I appreciate you with thanks, honey here is my refugee id card, please try send an email to the bank tell them that you’re my partner you want to know the possibility of this transfer then any reply which you received from them try and forward it to me so that I can see it and know what the bank is talking ok am waiting to hear from you very soon yours in love miss susan jerry I love you kiss.


xxxxxxxx


Good morning dear,

How are you doing hopping you’re doing fine out there in your country as for me mine is very hot here am looking forward to be with you immediately after this transfer is done dear please how are you doing am waiting to hear from you concern the bank I told you to contact have you be in contact with them please do let me know o am waiting to hear from you very soon yours lovely one miss susan jerry I love you kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment